- Beauty/Barber services
- Access to Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Counseling Services while at site.
- Other personal services may be available
Who We Service
We provide services for adults who are:
- Alone or Isolated - In need of socialization
- In need of supervision
- In need of activities and care after a recent medical event
- Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia related illness and/or In need of assistance due to cognitive, physical or mental impairment
- Caregivers that are in need of respite services for their loved ones
8 am until 5 pm Mon. thru Fri.
Programs and Fees
Before and after hours if needed
6 am-8 am and 5 pm-6 pm
Full Day Program up to 10 hours
Half day Programs, 4 hours or less
Choose your own days
Occasional Drop Ins
(call for current pricing)
6 am - 9 am and 4p m –6 pm
Based on availability and route
Caring for a senior or disabled family member can be challenging. That is where we come in. Let us help.